In the Feb. 12 issue of Mississippi Crop Situation, rice insecticide treatments are discussed in an article by Jeff Gore, Gus Lorenz, Don Cook and Nathan Buehring. Included are an assessment of benefits from such treatments in Mississippi and Arkansas.
Download the guide at Mississippi Crop Situation.
Other reports included are:
• 2,4-D and dicamba products and horseweed control
• Corn insects (Chris Daves)
• Soil nutrient management (Larry Oldham)
• Soybean disease management (Tom Allen)
• Cotton agronomics (Darrin Dodds)