At the largest outdoor farm show in Western Canada, Brandt launched six new products to meet the ever-changing needs of today's progressive farm operations.
These new products exemplify Brandt's continual adaptation and addition to its grain handling line up. Here are the new products: GrainVac 7500 HP, Grain Cart 1020 XR, Grain Bag Loader 2610 GBL, Grain Bag Unloader 8510 GBU, Transport Auger EZMOVE, and the Auger Max Bin Sensor.
Grain Vac 7500 HP
• High capacity: The 7500 HP is capable of moving up to 8,000 bushels per hour (in wheat at full bin with straight hose).
• Maximum efficiency: Exclusive cone separator technology uses no moving parts to direct the grain into the auger or air into the fan. No adjustments, crop to crop.
• Longer life: Double blade fan lasts twice as long as previous design. Advanced synthetic bushings, new rubber mounted middle flight to reduce stress on bearings and a replaceable upper tube.
"This new HP technology in Grain vacs is revolutionary. The separation of the grain from the air stream is done without damaging the grain or wearing out components," says Arnie Josephson, Brandt's general sales manager. "The 7500HP is so efficient, that it provides the highest capacity per horsepower in the industry."
Grain Cart 1020 XR
• High capacity: High volume grain tanks hold over 1,000 bushels of grain. The 20 inch auger provides unloading at a rate of 500 bushels per minute.
• Longer reach and greater clearance: Brandt's corner auger positioning provides industry leading unloading height and reach: an additional 24-inch of vertical clearance and an additional 24-inch of horizontal reach. Elbow style downspout features 105 degrees of rotation for controlling grain flow direction making it easy to fill corners and top up loads. Auger spout shipped field ready with no dealer setup required.
• Easy clean out: The wheel operated clean out door is easily closed and locked in place for a leak-free, positive seal. The clean out door can also be locked open for easy pit dumping and clean out. Pyramid body design provides 35 degree floor slopes on both front and rear for improved clean out.
Arnie Josephson explains, "Producers told us they would like to see two main improvements from existing grain carts: More clearance between the cart and the trailer while unloading to make it safer and easier for the operator, and better clean out. The 1020XR delivers on both these issues with exclusive design improvements over the competition."
Grain Bag Loader 2610 GBL
• High capacity: Loads 10 foot bags up to 300 feet long at a rate of 26,000 bushels per hour. Large 8' x 8' hopper can be loaded from either side or both sides simultaneously. Combined with the 17 inch auger, it makes for easier and faster grain bag loading to keep up with your busy harvest pace.
• Low horsepower requirement: Efficient design requires only 50-80 horsepower.
• Easy to Use• The Grain Bag Loader can be loaded directly from combines, grain carts or trucks using the optional HP Truck Unloading Auger.
Grain Bag Unloader 8510 GBU
• High Capacity: 10 inch diameter cross auger and 17 inch main discharge auger unloads 9 or 10 foot bags (requires 9 foot option) at a rate of 8,500 bushels per hour.
• Precision Control: The bag roller is hydraulic-driven for more precise speed control. It is 16 feet long with discs at each end to keep bags aligned, and there are protruding points located every 17.25 inches to grip the bag. The roller assembly's weight is balanced and can be turned from transport to working position by hand.
• Easy Bag Removal: The Brandt 8510 Grain Bag Unloader features a 2 inch bag roller shaft and a spring-loaded clutch on the bag roller for easy bag removal with no tools required. The bag roller on the GBU is designed to accept 9 foot and 10 foot diameter grain bags and uses standard sprockets and spindles.
Transport Auger EZMOVE
• Universal auger mover: One model of Brandt EZMOVE auger mover fits all sizes and lengths of Brandt's standard and super charged augers. No need to weld lugs into place or touch up paint. It is designed to fit all Brandt augers and the fit-and-finish adds to resale value. Universal mount attaches unit directly to the undercarriage. No tube clamps required.
• Ease of use: Industry exclusive hydraulic steering requires significantly less effort than manual steering. Competitive units use manual steering which can be jerky and toss the operator around on uneven ground. The Brandt mover also provides on-the-go speed control not available on other movers. All auger and mover controls are at the operator's fingertips.
• Reliability: Welded gear on rim for maximum reliability, compared to set screws used by competitors.
Auger Max Bin Sensor
• Wearable, wireless pager beeps, vibrates and flashes to let you know the grain pile has reached the auger outlet without having to climb the bin or truck.
• Auger module easily mounts at auger outlet.
• A high contrast light can be turned on to illuminate the area below the Auger Max, perfect for working at night. A rear facing red flashing light can be turned on when transporting the auger.
"These new products were designed to provide the same productivity, reliability and durability standards that existing Brandt products deliver," explains Josephson. "Our customers rely on Brandt during the busy harvest season to enable a quick and safe harvest, and these new products will help them get the job done faster without costly delays."
For more information contact: Arnie Josephson, general sales ,anager, Brandt Agricultural Products Ltd. Phone: 1-866-4-BRANDT mailto:email@example.com or Dave Norheim, U.S. sales manager, Phone: 701-240-0433 or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.