Brandt Agricultural Products sets a new standard for grain handling equipment with the unveiling of the new GrainVac 7500 HP, a revolutionary leap forward in speed, lower horsepower requirements and absolute ease of use.
“The 7500 HP is the fastest and simplest way for busy grain growers to empty a bin and get their grain on the road,” says Dave Norheim, U.S. sales manager for Brandt.
The GrainVac 7500 HP didn’t happen by accident. Over 77 years in the agriculture equipment business, Brandt has worked to continuously improve the ability of farmers to work faster and smarter.
“We are incredibly proud of the 7500 HP. It surpasses what is currently available to growers by providing unparalleled grain moving capacity in a tool that is both simple and versatile,” says Norheim.
Here’s what he’s talking about:
• High capacity — the 7500 HP is capable of moving up to 8,000 bushels per hour (in wheat at full bin with straight hose).
• Low horsepower needs — get maximum grain movement from 120 HP. This allows growers to match the 7500 HP with popular, mid-sized tractors.
• Maximum efficiency — exclusive Cone Separator technology uses no moving parts to direct the grain into the auger or air into the fan. It means no adjustments, crop to crop.
• Easy, low-cost maintenance — the centrifugal fan design has a much lower replacement cost than “blower” style pumps. Other features include convenient fan access, minimal grease points and easy auger tube access for quick cleanouts.
• Longer life — the double blade fan lasts twice as long, advanced synthetic bushings and a new rubber mounted middle flight reduce stress on bearings; a replaceable upper tube adds convenience.
• Industry leading productivity — growers benefit from an innovative shovel design, hoses that require less effort to move and an adjustable T-handle that adapts to the height of any operator.
“The 7500 HP is hard to put into one category,” explains Norheim, “Often, growers will take a first look at it for the incredible speed and capacity — but it’s pretty hard to ignore how simple this machine makes it to empty a bin.” And that makes the new GrainVac 7500 HP an easy choice for farmers who want to work smarter and faster.
For additional information visit http://agricultural-products.brandt.ca/.