10. Do business in an enjoyable and comfortable indoor setting, with a unique range of people, products and services from across the country and around the world.
9. Visit with thousands of farmers from around the world and see an outstanding set of over 400 exhibits – the greatest array of new technology, services and products in agriculture shown at any one place in the Mid-South region.
8. Register to win more than $4,000 in cash prizes awarded throughout the Show. Register to win registered Labrador puppies and a one-of-a-kind hand-made quilt of 100% US cotton made just for the show.
7. Enjoy Corky’s award-winning BBQ right at the show – mountainous nachos and other show specialties.
6. Music and dancing at the world-famous Peabody Hotel Friday and Saturday nights featuring The Dempseys and The Krackerjacks – for you and your clients’ entertainment and business discussions.
5. Get updates and timely information on key legislative issues and expert marketing advice to help you make or reconfirm your marketing plans for cotton and cash grain crops – all for free!
4. Enjoy the international crossroads city of Memphis – the history, culture, food and music.
3. Hear market economist Richard Brock outline what he expects for commodity markets in the year ahead – a most lively and informative workshop – free of charge!
2. Learn about your future competition and customers -- what they’re really up to, plus how energy and agriculture could dramatically shape your future.
1. Be a part and supporter of an American agriculture event that for 55 years has been a forum for promoting a healthy, progressive and hopefully more profitable farm and agriculture industry…Farming and agriculture is still something we are the best at in this country. Don’t forget!