10. Do business in an enjoyable and comfortable indoor setting, interact with a unique range of people, products and services from across the country and around the world.
9. Visit with farmers from around the world and see the greatest array of new technology, services and products in agriculture shown at any one place in the Mid-South region.
8. Register to win fabulous prizes — more than $4,000 in cash awarded throughout the Show and register to win registered Labrador puppies.
7. Barbeque - Memphis style: At the Show, enjoy Corky's award-winning BBQ-mountainous nachos and other specialties.
6. Music and dancing at the world-famous Peabody Hotel Saturday night featuring The Krackerjacks — for you and your clients' entertainment and business discussions.
5. Top quality outlook reports on all major Mid-South crops complete with legislative and marketing issue updates.
4. Enjoy the international crossroads city of Memphis — the history, culture, food and music.
3. Hear market economist Richard Brock outline what he expects for commodity markets and politics in the year ahead — a complimentary lively and informative workshop!
2. Learn about your future competition and customers and what they're really up to, and attend a special session on how energy costs are changing agriculture and its future.
1. Be a part of an American agriculture event that for 56 years has been a forum for promoting a healthy, progressive and more profitable farm and agriculture industry.