The Ag Container Recycling Council (ACRC) has launched a new Web site at www.acrecycle.org. The redesigned Web site is a comprehensive resource for ag container recycling and includes detailed information on how to recycle and best practices for recycling as well as a breakdown of the entire process from collection of containers to the development of various end use products.
Important features of the site include:
- Downloadable how-to videos for rinsing and recycling
- An easy online order form for training materials
- A map of local ACRC Contractors with contact information
- Links to additional recycling resources
- A listing of 30 member companies who pay the entire cost of today's ACRC container recycling program
“The new ACRC Web site reflects our continued commitment to promoting ag container recycling and environmental stewardship,” said ACRC Vice Chairman Don Bradley. “Since 1992, the ACRC has collected 82 million pounds of plastic containers which have been recycled into useful products such as corrugated drain tile and marine pilings that otherwise could have been dumped in landfills.”