PROFILE OF EXHIBITORS
- 400 exhibitors from 40-plus states and several foreign countries.
- 95 percent-plus of show space is devoted to agriculture-related products and services.
- Many major agribusinesses serving Mid-South and U.S. agriculture.
- The latest product ideas and processes with one-on-one discussion and advice.
- Many new small and mid-sized companies and services only seen in the Mid-South at this show.
- Latest technology, new and upcoming products and services given a key place in the show.
- From 15,000 to 20,000 attendees over a two-day show period.
- Visitors and customers from every state and several foreign countries.
- Average farmer-attendee farms nearly 1,800 acres — cotton, soybeans, corn, rice, and wheat.
- Our surveys indicate over two-thirds of attendees have purchased products and services within six months of the show.
- Major representatives of agribusinesses and related government agencies available for in-depth discussions.
- Ag Outlooks — commodity and legislative outlooks.
- Top quality educational seminars.
- The famous Peabody dances.
- The Memphis experience – the history, culture, food, and music of this international crossroads city.