The LSU AgCenter’s annual Northeast Research Station field day will be held June 17 at the station in St. Joseph, La.
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m., with the program beginning at 8 a.m.
Planned topics for the field tours include:
• Cotton nitrogen fertility.
• Control of volunteer crop plants and emerged crop plants in replant situations.
• Late planting effects on corn in silt loam soils.
• At-planting insecticide/nematicide treatments for reniform and root-knot nematode management in soybeans.
• Disease management in row crops.
• Soybean production systems.
Field tour speakers will include LSU AgCenter research and Extension personnel, said Donnie Miller, research coordinator at the Northeast Research Station.
Contact: Donnie Miller at (318) 766-3769 or firstname.lastname@example.org.