What is in this article?:
- All but three classes are free.
- When a person passes, Farm Press handles the paperwork of notifying the accrediting agency.
- All of the courses are accredited for CCA continuing education.
- A person completing a course gets verification of completion with the accrediting agency’s course number for their records.
• The ABCs of MRLs (www.pentonag.com/mrl)
• Biopesticides — Effective Use in Pest Management Programs (www.pentonag.com/biopesticides)
• Managing Spray Drift to Minimize Problems (www.pentonag.com/sdm)
• The Role of Copper in Disease Control (www.pentonag.com/Copper)
• Vegetable Pest Management Using New Mode of Action (www.pentonag.com/Coragen)
• Pome, Stone Fruit Pest Management Using New Mode of Action Chemistry (www.pentonag.com/Altacor)
• Utilizing Calcium as Nutrient That Protects Against Disease Organisms(www.pentonag.com/calcium)
• Agronomic Principles and Efficient Chemigation and Fertigation Using Center Pivot/Linear Sprinkler Systems (www.pentonag.com/Valmont)
• Weed Management in Orchards and Vineyards (www.pentonag.com/WM/orchards)
• Weed Resistance Management in Non-Crop Industrial, Turf and Ornamental Sites (www.pentonag.com/ITO)
• Insecticide Resistance Management in Agronomic and Row Crops (www.pentonag.com/IRM)
• Weed Resistance Management in Agronomic Row Crops, Tree Nuts and Vines (www.pentonag.com/CA/AZWRM)
• Lepidopterous Pest Management/Pesticide Safety Review (www.pentonag.com/Lep/PesticideSafety)