What is in this article?:
- All but three classes are free.
- When a person passes, Farm Press handles the paperwork of notifying the accrediting agency.
- All of the courses are accredited for CCA continuing education.
- A person completing a course gets verification of completion with the accrediting agency’s course number for their records.
• Biopesticides — Effective Use in Pest Management Programs (www.pentonag.com/biopesticides)
• Weed Resistance Management in Cotton (www.pentonag.com/CottonWRM)
• Managing Spray Drift to Minimize Problems (www.pentonag.com/sdm)
• Vegetable Pest Management Using New Mode of Action (www.pentonag.com/Coragen)
• Utilizing Calcium as Nutrient That Protects Against Disease Organisms(www.pentonag.com/calcium)