• Kinze offers the only rigid integral planter with spring-loaded contact drive systems and self-contained seed rate transmissions with its 3110 Rigid.
Kinze Manufacturing announces a new mounted planter line available for the spring 2013 planting season.
The line will include two models, the 3110 Rigid and the 3140 Stack Fold, with a variety of size and spacing options, giving farmers several offerings from which to choose.
The available models will include:
• 3110 Rigid:6 row, 30-inch, 36-inch, 38-inch and 40-inch spacing; or 8 row, 30-inch, 36-inch, 38-inch and 40-inch spacing
• 3140 Stack Fold: 12 row,30-inch, 36-inch, 38-inch and 40-inch spacing or 16 row, 30-inch spacing.
Kinze offers the only rigid integral planter with spring-loaded contact drive systems and self-contained seed rate transmissions with its 3110 Rigid.
The 3140 Stack Fold model is based on an exclusive three-point, stack-folding design, and is the only planter in its class with spring-loaded contact drive tires, adjustable height wheel modules, self-contained seed rate transmissions and point row clutch option capability.
“Having left the mounted planter business years ago, we’re looking forward to bringing back our two most popular models, ” says Susanne Kinzenbaw Veatch, Kinze vice-president and chief marketing officer. “We’ve seen a steady demand for mounted planters recently and are excited to offer Kinze innovation to this group again.”
All models will include the option for Kinze EdgeVac vacuum or mechanical meters. The mounted planters will be available in box hoppers and contact drive only. A variety of attachments also will be available, including:
Row unit attachments
• No-till coulters;
• Residue wheel attachments;
• Coulter mounted residue wheel attachments;
• Disc furrowers;
• Bed levelers (36-inch and wider rows);
• Dual row unit gauge wheels (36-inch and wider rows);
• Granular chemical attachments.
Frame mounted attachments
• Frame mounted no-till coulters;
• Coulter mounted residue wheel attachments.
For more information, visit the Kinze Manufacturing website at www.kinze.com.