The high-yielding Asgrow performance is available to farmers in 2012 in the form of 30 new products featuring the latest Genuity Roundup Ready 2 Yield technology.
In more than 8,000 comparisons in 2011, Asgrow Genuity Roundup Ready 2 Yield soybeans outyielded competitive products by 4.5 bushels per acre with a 79 percent win rate.
The same consistent, high-yielding Asgrow performance is available to farmers in 2012 in the form of 30 new products featuring the latest Genuity Roundup Ready 2 Yield technology.
The 2012 lineup includes several exciting new products:
• AG0532 brand – MID 0 is a high-yield potential soybean with resistance to multiple races of Phytophthora and has very good iron deficiency chlorosis tolerance with excellent standability.
• AG1832 brand – LATE 1 features excellent yield potential, strong Phytophthora protection and good agronomic characteristics. AG1832 brand is also an excellent candidate for no-till production.
• AG2731 brand – MID/LATE II combines high-yielding performance potential across multiple environments with above-average tolerance to white mold.
• AG3832 brand – LATE III is a soybean with a combination of excellent yield potential, wide adaptation, strong agronomic characteristics and a broad defensive package. AG3832 brand is also a leader in defensive traits with protection against soybean cyst nematode, Phytophthora root rot, sudden death syndrome, Southern stem canker and frogeye leaf spot.
• AG4632 brand – MID IV offers farmers a high-yield potential soybean with resistance to soybean cyst nematode. It features good tolerance to Southern stem canker and frogeye leaf spot. AG4632 brand is also a great candidate for high-yield management and has excellent performance in the Midwest and mid-South growing areas.
• AG5532 brand – MID V combines outstanding yield potential and solid agronomic traits, with a strong track record in the mid-South and East Coast growing areas. It is also a bushy, determinate plant with excellent emergence, good standability and Phytophthora tolerance.
Exclusive Asgrow genetics from the industry’s leading breeding program is an important part of the Asgrow Performance System, designed to give farmers maximum yield potential. The system components also include: the latest trait technology in the form of Genuity Roundup Ready 2 Yield; Acceleron Seed Treatment Products to help control early-season plant diseases and insects and to promote strong, early-season vigor; and enhanced yield protection with Roundup Ready PLUS Weed Management Solutions.
“The Asgrow Performance System is designed to help farmers take more bushels to the bin,” says Fabrice Houdebert, Asgrow marketing manager. “A big part of that system is choosing the best genetics for your field, and Asgrow has made significant investments in our breeding program to bring the best varieties with the best defensive packages. For 2012, the Asgrow team believes it has an outstanding lineup of new varieties for farmers across all maturity groups.”
For more information about Asgrow, farmers can contact their local Asgrow dealer, or visit http://www.asgrow.com.