- New resource provides customer support for AGCO precision farming technology products.
AGCO announced Dec. 30 a new customer support resource, the Fuse Contact Center, to assist customers with setup, calibration and operation of AGCO precision agriculture and machine communication technology products.
Opening in North America, with other regional launches planned for the first quarter of 2014, the Fuse Contact Center will be open from 1:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, seven days a week and supports the following AGCO Fuse technology products:
- AgCommand, AgCommand API, Fendt VarioDoc
- Auto-Guide 3000, Fendt VarioGuide
- FieldStar II
- System 110, 150, 350, AES 25
In North America, the Fuse Contact Center can be reached by calling toll-free AGCO Answers,
(877) 525-4384, and selecting the Fuse Contact Center when prompted. The contact center gives customers the opportunity to speak with an AGCO-trained support specialist for assistance using these AGCO Fuse technologies. Email and live-chat support are under development and will be offered at a later date.
“Best-in-class training and support is a key pillar of Fuse Technologies, AGCO’s global precision farming and connectivity strategy,” says Rob Lindgren, director of Global ATS Service and Training. “The Fuse Contact Center will supplement the support our dealers currently offer, providing additional operational assistance when needed with these specific technology products to help keep our customers’ operations running smoothly and efficiently.”